The RidgeStar Site provides many useful functions that are only available to registered users. To access these tools, you must Logon to the Site by entering your RidgeStar SiteName and Password. Please review the following information to facilitate logging onto the Site:
- You know your SiteName and Password
- Click to Logon. Enter your SiteName and Password. Click the "Logon" button.
- You have previously logged onto the site, but have forgotten your Password
- Click to Logon: Reset Password and follow the instructions there
- You are not registered as a User
- Contact a RidgeStar Account Representative and ask about the functions available at www.RidgeStar.com to determine if they apply to you.
- You are registered with RidgeStar, but don't know your SiteName or Password
- Your SiteName is the Common Name you provided when you registered with RidgeStar. Send Email to email@example.com requesting your Password be reset (be sure to tell them who YOU are).
A comment about your Password
Anyone who figures out your SiteName and Password combination can logon to the Site and interact with the Site as if they were you. This is NOT a desirable thing, so PLEASE set your password wisely (use letters and numbers, no common names, etc.)! For the same reason, remember to logoff when you are done working in the secure Areas.
Set your Password carefully and protect it!