Each Locations Setting value identifies a configurable aspect of the processing related to a Location.
- Specifies the specific elements that should be included in a "detail" display of a Location. Elements are specified by including their name as an individual element list separated by the Plus sign and are included in the page display in the order in which they are specified.
Default is Notes+Address+Comments+Photo+Map+Fields
Available choices are:
- Lists the geographic Area, Street Address, City, State, and Zip code for the Location
- Lists the AED information on file from the Locations entry (a text description of the AED location, and an optional photo to assist in locating it).
- Includes a current Air Quality Index obtained from AirNow.gov.
Be aware that this AirNow provided "widget" utilizes an embedded iFrame that will require that the Browser loading it will permit cross-site code to operate. We have seen some unexpected behavior from certain Apple iOS devices (symptom is that the dial will appear, but not populate properly). If you observe unexpected behavior, click directly to AirNow to determine if the routines available via AirNow operate properly on your device.
- The Comments about the Location from RidgeStar Locations entry
- A listing of each Field associated with the Location
- Requests a graphical Map of the geographic space around the Location (provided by Google Maps or OpenStreetMap)
- Any Notes about the Location from the RidgeStar Locations entry
- The current or projected weather conditions at the Location (provided by the National Weather Service)
- A digital Photo of the Location (as provided to/by RidgeStar
- Specifies the size (in pixels) that the resulting Map will be drawn within vertically. Default is 50vh pixels
- Identifies the mechanism that will be used to produce a Map related to a Location address (GoogleMaps , OpenStreetMap , and GoogleMaps+OpenStreetMap are valid values). Specifying GoogleMaps+OpenStreetMap will cause the resulting page to produce the ability for the Visitor to select which is preferred at display time.
Default is GoogleMaps+OpenStreetMap. When specifying 2 options, the first specified will be the initial map for the display during a session with the website.
Note that selecting OpenStreetMap will effectively disable the ability to produce "Driving Directions" and the ability to produce a single Map containing a set of Fields (the function).
- Specifies the size (in pixels) that an uploaded Photo associated with a Location will be resized to on upload (for some basic uniformity in how Location Photos are stored and displayed). Default is 500
- Specifies the size (in pixels) that the resulting Map will be drawn within horizontally. Default is 75vw pixels